Friday, April 19, 2013

Homework: 4/18

REMEMBER your blog posts for the SELF PORTRAITS are due by SUNDAY at Midnight!! There has been some truly thoughtful and helpful critical feedback posted thus far. Make sure you think about what is being presented and how it affects the work being discussed.

As we did not have an actual presentation/ critique of the last projects, all of our feedback from the SELF PORTRAITS has been academic and formal, though we have touched on concept in this class as well, which you addressed in your personal statements. I need EVERYONE to email me a copy of BOTH artist statements for my records. I would like to attach these statements to your work (if this is okay with you all). Most likely we will post our final statements, but I need them either way. If you ABSOLUTELY DO NOT want your statements connected to your work I must receive a legitimate reason why in the same email.

MAKE SURE ALL OF YOUR BLOG POSTS FOR THE SEMESTER ARE UPDATED!
Have a wonderful weekend!

See you all on Tuesday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment